It’s getting hot in here! The hot humid summer I remember from my childhood is back and I’m loving it. But it’s also a wise idea to keep cool. Heat can negatively impact your health.
- Find a park and sit under the shade of trees.
- Eat water-rich food like watermelon and cucumber.
- Drink plenty of water often; don’t wait until you feel thirsty.
- Avoid the midday sun when the sun is at its highest point.
- Wet a handkerchief and wear around your neck or on your head like a bandana.
Leave a Reply