Here are my suggestions for week two of the Advent Challenge.
- Sunday December 10th: Light a candle for lost loved ones. (Today marks the one year anniversary of when my aunt Trisha passed away, a few weeks after her brother, my uncle Doug passed.)
- Monday December 11: Donate some healthy canned items to a food bank.
- Tuesday December 12: Take 5 minutes out of your day to just sit in contemplative silence.
- Wednesday December 13: Do a couple sets of squats and lunges.
- Thursday December 14: Soak your feet in warm water, Epsom salts and essential oils. Dry your feet then slather them in a natural emollient skin cream also made with essential oils.
- Friday December 15: Partake in some holiday fruit jam; in pot slowly cook fresh cranberries, maple sugar, a pinch of clove and some orange zest and juice.
- Saturday December 16: Go for a walk midday to soak up daytime light.