Developing a wellness lifestyle need not be tedious, difficult or something done in reaction to ill-health. Here are some things you can do everyday for better health.
- Brush and floss your teeth. Oral health affects your health in general.
- Drink plenty of water. The body is made up of approximately 60% water and uses it in bodily functions.
- Eat your greens. Go seasonal and add some type of green vegetable to your meals; spinach, kale, collard greens, Swiss chard, etc.
- Wash your hands often. Germs are on everything we touch.
- Take time to relax/meditate. Stress is implicated in numerous diseases/conditions. Just a few minutes of relaxation a day can help to mitigate the effects of stress.
Categories: Tips, Wellness, Wellness Wednesday
Leave a Reply