The month begins with John.
And it usually ends with more John.
In between, there may be a few Johns who show up at the gym armed with their recently polished (old) New Year’s resolutions.
This year I decided to forgo the usual New Year’s resolution pep talk. However, I would like to suggest an easy to remember weekly plan you can follow to help make wellness a lifestyle for you.
- Meatless Monday (focus on your 5 a day, pulses and grains)
- Transformation Tuesday (yield to some aromatic alchemy)
- Wellness Wednesday (of course!)
- Therapeutic Thursday (go to the spa or have a DIY one at home)
- Fit Friday (make this a day to do your most challenging workout)
- Sugar Saturday (you have to indulge once in a while, but sensibly)
- Soulful Sunday (meditation and reflection day)