It’s hard to believe summer is half over, at least by the calendar. Here, the days are starting to get shorter but luckily the hot weather is still going strong. Here are some quick tips for wellness in the summertime.
- Shop at farmers’ markets for whatever is in season.
- Eat more raw foods and cook less.
- Take a half hour walk at dawn and/or dusk.
- Spend some time in green space eg park, garden.
- Schedule some time to be a tourist in your own town.
- Check the uv index on the weather news and wear sunscreen accordingly.
- Have at least one full day to yourself that is work and obligation free.
- Make sure to drink plenty of water.
- Use a body lotion of geranium and lavender and citronella room spray to keep non life-threatening mosquitos at bay.