The Peace of Mind Series: A financial instalment
Travelling can be stressful and stress can depress the immune system leaving you vulnerable to a whole host of disease. For peace of mind here’s some advice regarding finances.
Seeing sights on a budget
- Once you arrive at a transportation hub (i.e. airport, ferry terminal, train station) look for city/country guides. They often contain coupons for discounts on restaurants, popular sights and accommodation.
- Check the website of famous sites as they often have a time set aside for a reduced or complimentary admission fee.
- Consult your membership benefits with certain credit cards and automobile associations. You may be eligible for discounts at some mainstream sights.
- Talk to the front desk staff of your hotel or hostel. Being a guest in their establishment may have you privy to some discounts.
- Befriend your fellow travellers and form a group. Many sights offer group discounts.