With two major holidays coming up, Easter and Passover, you may be considering a trip. Here is a checklist of things to do prior to travel.
- Determine clothes appropriate for culture and climate of destination and make a pile. A day or two later, go through the pile and remove one-third to one-half of the clothes.
- Prepare your fly friendly toiletries kit.
- Check the voltage of destination and appropriate plugs required.
- Get a haircut and do other necessary grooming before you go.
- Have a doctor/dentist check-up, if appropriate, before you go.
- Find embassy contact information at your destination.
- Workout with strength training, cardio, core and flexibility exercises.
- Build immune system through healthy diet.
- Check camera is in working order and memory card ready.
- Double-check airline rules for what you can/can’t bring with you in your carry-on and/or checked baggage.
- Check travel warnings again.
- Check destination attractions for recent pricing and hours of operation.
- Prepare reading material and other entertainment for the journey.
- Make sure bills are paid up-to-date.
- Inform loved ones of your travel plans.
Anything else you’d like to add?