“Follow your bliss”
Mine obviously is travel. There are many moments when journeying around the world, or even in your backyard, that you encounter bliss. Here are just a few of my bliss moments from some of my adventures:
- The seat next to you on a long haul flight is empty. In economy class this means you can stretch out!
- No screaming babies on the plane.
- You find a clean Western toilet in a remote location and it has toilet paper!
- You get a good deal on a ‘must-have‘ souvenir.
- Finding good food to eat at a reasonable price.
And of course every trip is always helped by:
- The friendly and helpful locals
- The ideal travel partner
- Good weather
- Great scenery
- Staying healthy abroad!