Some people like to unpack their clothes when they arrive at their hotel. They make use of the drawers and closets to spread out their things just like at home. Here are 5 reasons to leave your clothes in their case.
- Keep all your stuff together so no worries about leaving something behind.
- If strangers have access to your room, your things are not in full view of temptation.
- Drawers and closets may not be ‘clean’.
- If there’s a fire alarm, you can just grab your stuff and go.
- Less time unpacking, more time travelling.
Now this is literally ‘living out of a suitcase/backpack.’